Additional Kids Run Information
Everyone's a winner when...
Kids Run for Fun!
Friday evenings May 24 - August 9
**Note: No Kids Run during the entire month of July**
Illinois Wesleyan University track
Check in starts at 5:30; Run starts at 6:00
- New for 2013: Online registration
(accepts AMEX, MC, Visa, Discover)
- $10 - unlimited weekly running and T-shirt
- $5 - unlimited weekly running and no T-shirt
- $1 - weekly pay and no T-shirt
Early registration options:
- Mail the Registration Form and a check, payable to the Lake Run Club, to the address on the form (t-shirts available for pick up the first night of Kids Run)
- Attend early registration Sat May 18, from 10 Ė 2 at Often Running 206 S Linden, Normal (t-shirts available for pick up)
- New for 2013: Pre-registered runners donít have to sign in each week
This family event is non-competitive and intended to help kids
learn that exercising and running can be fun. Kids will be grouped according to age
with the younger ones starting first (parents may run with young children).
about Kids Run nights
Contact Briana Paris at (309) 648-9629 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, to volunteer,
or to help sponsor this activity for the youth of our community!
(including weather information)
Presented by the Lake Run Club and our 2013 Sponsors:
- Axel Jimenez Agency
- BMW of Bloomington
- Chevy City
- Fleet Feet Sports
- Gymnastics, Etc.
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- Kabir Center for Health and Rehabilitation
- Little Wonders
- Minerva Sportswear
- Mulberry School
- Often Running
- Orthopedics of Illinois
- Rising Stars Academy
- Upper Limits Rock Gym
- YWCA McLean County